Wednesday, June 7, 2017

class evaluation

Class evaluation

Some things I liked about this class is that we had ctr card checks. I also liked it when we share and walk around to room because its good for stretching.  Things I liked about this class was that we learned of how people chose to do the right and we also used our phones during free time.I like sharing out to the class 
     This class I don't have nothing that I hated about it, this class was awesome.I like everything about it.
     Maybe the class could improve if we did projects with groups. I think it is fun and we communicate with our classmates more. I think we should also get stretching breaks because being on the computer a lot can get people tired. 
 A highlight for me in this class was that we used code. I learned a lot in that website and I think I have a little bit of experience in doing code.
  I think I did do my best in this class because I would do my work and turn it in on time. I enjoyed doing our classwork and would always finish it.
    Yes I am reading my goals daily and sometimes I share them with friends, I tell them a few of my goals. I like writing new goals when I come to this class because I feel comfortable. My friend Esme always tells me her goals and some are kind of boring but I support her.
     Yes , I am committed to be a CTR person. I will try my hardest to accomplish my goals.I will also try to make other people be CTR. 


No comments:

Post a Comment